Why Invest in Optima Hybrid Aluminium Windows?
Now you can have the best of both worlds. By combining the benefits of Aluminum and PVC materials into a single window, Dalmen Window and Doors has become the top manufacturer of elegance and performance. The PVC interior provides hybrid windows with exceptional insulation and structural superiority that only the Dalmen’s Optima Hybrid windows’ design can offer. The aluminum exterior is known for its exceptional strength, aesthetic qualities and extensive colour options to allow your customers to completely choose the design of their dreams without affecting their window’s effectiveness and efficiency. The Optima Series Hybrid Windows are designed and made for all homes and professional buildings.
Dalmen Windows and Doors is devoted to producing the highest quality of windows by joining these two materials. A selling highlight is that hybrid windows allows your customers to pick numerous colors for the interior and the exterior. They are extremely flexible to all architectural styles and come in all models to meet your customer’s desire. With all their amazing features and other benefits, hybrid windows embody the best value on the market.
Exceptional craftsmanship makes these energy efficient hybrid windows a secure investment that will save your customers money long-term, since they will last longer, perform better and reduce your customers’ overall heating and cooling bills. The Optima Hybrid windows also increase Energy Ratings and offer a reduction of noise levels from outside your home, which will please all your customers with the quality and cost.
- Multiple chamber profiles for optimum thermal insulation
- Triple weatherstrips located on the sash for maximum air and water tightness
- 4 1/2” wide frame that puts the glass in the warm part of the wall. Furthermore, its 90° geometry allows for better water evacuation on top of being easy to clean
- 3/4” wood and 1/2” drywall returns built in the frame
- Removable interior screen with an enamelled aluminium frame
- Water evacuation without any apparent hole or cap
- Profiles extruded with a PVC compound powder that gives a glossy finish and reduces dirt adherence
- Structural reinforcement and assembly for commercial application
- Brick mould
- Different types of glass
- Glass integrated grills
- 3/4” wood interior extension cladded with PVC (made to measure)
- Structural window with mullion
Specifications and Performance
|NAFS-08||LC-PG85-C / LC-PG85-FW|
|ENERGY STAR||DOUBLE GLASS||TRIPLE GLASS|
|*U FACTOR RESULTS|
(will vary according to type of glass selected)